[LA.pm] Free O'Reilly Books

Scott Francis darkuncle at darkuncle.net
Sun Feb 23 15:14:25 CST 2003

On Sun, Feb 23, 2003 at 12:37:55AM -0800, e at arix.com said:
> I'm keeping my banner up.  no one's ever given me a book for free before so
> for whatever it's worth, O'Reilly gets my site's eyeballs!

Likewise. I have a whole shelf full of ORA stuff, and they are by far the
most consistently helpful technical books I've ever read. For that reason
alone, I'm happy to have an ORA banner up - something that useful to me
should be shared with other people. The spread of clue benefits us all.
--
Scott Francis || darkuncle (at) darkuncle (dot) net
      illum oportet crescere me autem minui