[LA.pm] FW: [pm_groups] Perl Community Survey

Robert Spier rspier at pobox.com
Sun Dec 14 22:28:27 CST 2003

=== Forwarded Message:

Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 04:31:09 +0800
From: Autrijus Tang <autrijus at autrijus.org>
Subject: [pm_groups] Perl Community Survey

We are conducting a Perl community survey, sponsored by Taiwan's Open Source
Software Foundry (OSSF), as part of the government's Free Software Promotion
Initiative.

The purpose of this survey is to understand how Taiwan's developers can better
communicate and work within international communities.  We wish to learn about
how members in the Perl community interact with each other, so we can provide
some guidelines to local developers.  We would like to invite all Perl folks to
join our IRC interview session:

Host: whiteg, autrijus
Time: 2003-12-15 18:30~21:30 UTC
Place: irc.perl.org #survey

If you'd like to participate but are unable to attend, please read this:

    http://blog.whiteg.net/survey.html

and mail back your answers.

Also, if you can help translating the survey questions to your local language,
and/or relaying it to your local Perl Mongers, it'd be very much appreciated.

Thanks!
/Autrijus/

=== End of Forwarded Message