LA.pm: May meeting SET!

Samy Kamkar SKamkar at LucidX.com
Tue May 7 19:44:06 CDT 2002

OK, the May meeting is set for Saturday, the 18th at 4 PM.

Details can be found at http://la.pm.org/meetings/ and as follows

Address: 8675 Hayden Place
Culver City, 90232

Phone number: 310.841.4227

Time: 4 PM on Saturday, May 18th

I will be presenting the LAPM Golf Challenge #2 and will explain
previous solutions for anyone who is interested. Winners of the first
challenge will also recieve their prizes.
All topics of discussion are welcome at this meeting, as usual :)

If we can still get a projector or large screen, Robert Spier will be
presenting a talk on Request Tracker (http://bestpractical.com/rt/)

More to come on that, soon!

--
Samy Kamkar Pezeshkian -- cp5 at LucidX.com
LucidX.com / code.LucidX.com / LA.pm.org