LA.pm: Meeting Space

Robert Spier rspier at pobox.com
Sun Mar 17 00:29:34 CST 2002

	I'll have a long talk (two to three hours) which I'll want to give in
mid May or so.  Does anyone know anyone at CalTech/UCLA/USC who might be
able to get us a room?  Or does anyone have a room that can seat 30
people comfortably for a few hours, with a computer projection system?

	More details forthcomingin a few weeks - but this talk should be
interesting for anyone who programs in perl or any other language and
has ever wondered "Why isn't this faster?"

-R