LA.pm: Golf Challenge #1

Samy Kamkar SKamkar at LucidX.com
Sat Mar 16 00:50:41 CST 2002

The LAPM Golf Challenge (#1) is released to the public :)
http://la.pm.org/golf/gc1.html

The official golf page is at http://la.pm.org/golf/

I will be setting up PGAS (Perl Golf Administration System --
http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/perlgolf/) soon as well (it still
needs some work but is a pretty cool thing).  That will allow users to
submit their code and update it whenever they wish on the web so others
can see your score.  It will also test it for you to make sure your code
works correctly.
Just to let you know, The Perl Review has a great golf tournament as
well, found at http://perlgolf.sourceforge.net

Just for the record, I'm currently at 149 bytes and one command line
option which counts as 152 bytes for the factorial program -- I hope
this encourages some of you to try harder if you haven't beaten that
already!

Also, meeting details will be up shortly :)

--
Samy Kamkar Pezeshkian -- cp5 at LucidX.com
LucidX.com / code.LucidX.com / LA.pm.org