LA.pm: Meeting this weekend!

Scott Francis darkuncle at darkuncle.net
Mon Mar 4 13:45:55 CST 2002

According to my calendar, we're scheduled to meet at the Cheesecake Factory
in Pasadena this Saturday at 4 p.m. (a bit early for dinner, maybe?)

Anyway, this is a great meeting spot (I hung out there with Samy and some
other folks a while back) and for those who are interested, we might be able
to get a caravan of people to go war driving after the meeting ...

Look forward to seeing you all there! Directions and a map are available
here: http://www.cheesecakefactory.com/l-pa-map.html

(waiting for the first response asking "What's war driving?")
--
Scott Francis                   darkuncle@ [home:] d a r k u n c l e . n e t
Systems/Network Manager          sfrancis@ [work:]         t o n o s . c o m