LA.pm: What ever happend...

Bryan Backer bbacker at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 25 18:46:40 CDT 2002

--- Robert Spier <rspier at pobox.com> wrote:
> >Ask and Robert are scheduled
> >to give talks Tuesday and Wednesday so I imagine they're
> >already here. I'm here (attending, not presenting) - how
> >many other LA.pm'ers are going to be down in San Diego
> >this week?
> >

> /me waves from the Internet Quiz Show, about five rows back and three
> seats in off the right aisle.
>
> -R

Sorry - didn't get this in time. Judging by the
laptops that abound, I'm one of the few stone-age non-wireless
folks here and have to head down the basement to check
mail. I saw you helping with some of the lightning talk
videos (the Switch ads were hillarious) and saw Ask taking
photos in the evening but haven't had a chance to catch
up. I have to depart early Fri morning so most likely
see you guys at the next LA.pm event.

Bryan

=====