LA.pm: What ever happend...

Bryan Backer bbacker at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 22 18:56:43 CDT 2002

--- Ask Bjoern Hansen <ask at valueclick.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Jul 2002, Jeff wrote:
>
> > How many people realistically are into this?
> > If enough people are into it, lets go for it. This weekend is I
> think A)
> > too soon of notice, and B) I'm moving.
>
> C) We are at OSCON.  :-)
>
> I'm in for most dates in August,  I think.
>
> As far as I'm concerned, then the farther north the better..  :-)
>

>  - ask
>
> --
> ask bjoern hansen, http://ask.netcetera.dk/         !try; do();
> more than a billion impressions per week, http://valueclick.com

We can have the warmup, practice beach
event on the terrace behind the
Sheraton San Diego at the OSCON. :)

Ask and Robert are scheduled
to give talks Tuesday and Wednesday so I imagine they're
already here. I'm here (attending, not presenting) - how
many other LA.pm'ers are going to be down in San Diego
this week?

http://conferences.oreillynet.com/os2002

Bryan

=====