LA.pm: What ever happend...

Jeff jeff at xiir.net
Mon Jul 22 00:45:04 CDT 2002

It's like $20 or $30 or something. My little cousin had her birthday down
there a few years back.

I'd say our best bets at this point are

1. Venice Beach, non-BBQ Picnic setup, on the beach chillin with the crazy
locals
2. Burton Park, MDR. Non-Beach, we can do BBQ's, but we have to come up
with fundage and food for permits etc
3. Hermosa, BBQ in the park, and walk 3 blocks or whatever from Valley
park to the beach.

As was brought up before, how essential is the beach? Personally I think
very much so. It lets everyone, including those of us who live close to
the beach but never have an excuse to go, a reason to.
:)

How many people realistically are into this?
If enough people are into it, lets go for it. This weekend is I think A)
too soon of notice, and B) I'm moving.
        July                 August              September
Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa  Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa  Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
    1  2  3  4  5  6               1  2  3   1  2  3  4  5  6  7
 7  8  9 10 11 12 13   4  5  6  7  8  9 10   8  9 10 11 12 13 14
14 15 16 17 18 19 20  11 12 13 14 15 16 17  15 16 17 18 19 20 21
21 22 23 24 25 26 27  18 19 20 21 22 23 24  22 23 24 25 26 27 28
28 29 30 31           25 26 27 28 29 30 31  29 30

Theres a calendar. July is now almost over, so we're looking at either
august or sept. If its gonna be at the beach, August would be better.

Oh ya, and rather then bringing a keg, just bring a 6 pack of every kind
of beer, and if you bring budweiser, we kick your ass :)

-jeff