Fwd: Re: LA.pm: Meeting

Clay Irving clay at panix.com
Thu Jul 11 17:00:11 CDT 2002

On Tue, Jul 09, 2002 at 03:51:25PM -0700, Samy Kamkar wrote:

> I recall doing the fire pit at some beach near LAX.
> I think it was south of the drive in camp site.
> I do not have time to get down there to see this
> week.  There was a parking lot we parked in.
> I suggest using that location.

I drove by the beach at lunch -- There are dozens of fire pits at Dockweiler
(many more than I remember). They are scattered on the beach from south of
the RV camp site to north of the parking lot (right behind the southwest tip
of LAX).

--
Clay Irving <clay at panix.com>
#11910 I see you omitted $! from the error message. It won't tell you what