LA.pm: Car Audio

Arkadiy Sudarikov asudarikov at xceed.com
Mon Jan 14 14:16:18 CST 2002

My Jetta's got a CD Changer in the trunk and the in-dash CD Player and I
have no room for Rio (or do I? Where else can I fit Rio in? How about
trunk?). But does anyone ever wonder why the car stereos don't have input
mini-jack on their front panels? I think it'd be useful as I can then
connect my Libretto to car stereo and play MP3s from there. Have anyone ever
seen stereos that have easily accessible audio input? See, I am not very
good at custimizations, I only bought Volkswagen accesories but I think I
should start thinking about aftermarket parts more...

Arkadiy
*walks away mumbling about putting NOS on a 2-liter*