LA.pm: Ski Trip

Jeremy James jjames at atlantic.net
Mon Jan 14 12:46:17 CST 2002

On Mon, Jan 14, 2002 at 09:44:22AM -0800, Ask Bjoern Hansen spake:
> I have a Jetta too but without all the snow stuff.
>
> On the other hand then I just got a 30GB empeg (linux box in car
> stereo format)...  :)

I've got a new beetle with the snowboard/ski rack and would have room
for 2 or 3 smallish peoples and their boards/skis.  I can't compete with
the empeg though (btw, does the empeg install well in the wierd vw
stereo mounting).  I have had serveral friends that would rent a Jeep
Grand Cherokee or something similar for group trips up the mountain.  It
might be worth it if you can get 4 or 5 people in on it.

I am going to assume that most of you are not as fretfully unemployed as
I and pitch that we should only consider a Saturday or Sunday for the
trip.  Is this weekend to short notice?

Jeremy