LA.pm: next meeting && movies

Frank Davis Fdavis at trendventures.com
Fri Jan 4 17:52:05 CST 2002

You're all welcome to hold your next meeting at the office where I work.

I should probably introduce myself. My name is Frank Davis, and I work
at a company in Santa Monica called TrendVentures. I've been a Windows
developer for a while now, but up until recently I knew nothing about
Perl or Linux. I've started learning Perl (and Linux) for a project at
work, and I'm having a lot of fun with it--it's a lot different than any
other language I've learned.

I found your group, and thought I'd like to meet some other Perl
programmers. If you would like to hold your meeting at my office, the
address is:

2701 Ocean Park Blvd., ste 201
Santa Monica, CA 90405.

Let me know what you think--any Saturday or Sunday would be fine.