[LA.pm] Holiday Event [FINALIZED]

Robert Spier rspier at pobox.com
Thu Dec 19 19:21:47 CST 2002

The equinox rapidly approaches, and we need to know how many people to
get a table for at lunch.

Please let us know if you are planning to come, it'll be fun.

:)

-R

(la.pm is an equal opportunity user group, celebrating December
holidays such as Perl's birthday, Chanukah, Kwanza, Christmas, New
Years, and the Winter Equinox.)