LA.pm: Los Angeles Perl Mongers Still Exists!

Samy Kamkar SKamkar at LucidX.com
Tue Aug 13 22:59:16 CDT 2002

Herm...not sure if my email went through earlier today -- but the
website is up, at http://lucidx.com/lapm/ (details on the meeting will
be posted there, although I'm sure Abe will post it elsewhere, as well) ..
And the reason it's not at la.pm.org is because the pm.org DNS
coordinator hasn't changed the IP to where it should be pointing to, yet
(which I've asked some time ago).  And yes, the list is still up.

But most importantly, no, San Diego happens to be more beautiful ;)
-Samy

--
Samy Kamkar -- cp5 -- SKamkar at LucidX.com
LucidX.com / LA.pm.org / code.LucidX.com