[LA.pm] Next Meeting

Ask Bjoern Hansen ask at develooper.com
Sun Aug 18 20:14:16 CDT 2002

On Sun, 18 Aug 2002, Peter Benjamin wrote:

> write harder ones.  A few of the CGI related ones will be covered
> like testing for a PO box, a phone number or credit card,

I'd like to see you do a phone number regexp.  Hah.

;-)

  - ask

ps. let this joke be a hint.

"Recently, a worldwide survey was conducted by the U.N.

The question was asked, "Would you please give your opinion about
the food shortage in the rest of the world?"

The survey was a huge failure.

In Africa they did not know what 'food' meant.
In Western Europe, they did not know what 'shortage' meant.
In Eastern Europe they did not know what 'opinion' meant.
In South America they did not know what 'please' meant.
And in the U.S. they did not know what 'the rest of the world' meant."

--
ask bjoern hansen, http://www.askbjoernhansen.com/ !try; do();