LA.pm: May and June Scheduling

Scott Francis darkuncle at darkuncle.net
Tue Apr 23 14:45:12 CDT 2002

On Mon, Apr 22, 2002 at 10:18:39PM -0700, SKamkar at LucidX.com said:
> Sounds good!
>
> May 11th and 18th are both ok for me, and the rest of you?
> /me will be visiting my hometown (and a surprising amount of others on
> this list:) Pittsburgh on the 25th..
> Scott, let us know if either of those dates (11th or 18th of May) are
> possible for you

18th works for me, as I'll be either out of town or busy on the weekend of
the 11th (my birthday is the 10th, and I'm helping my fiancee move stuff that
week, etc.)
--
Scott Francis                   darkuncle@ [home:] d a r k u n c l e . n e t
Systems/Network Manager          sfrancis@ [work:]         t o n o s . c o m