LA.pm: May and June Scheduling

Samy Kamkar SKamkar at LucidX.com
Tue Apr 23 00:18:39 CDT 2002

Sounds good!

May 11th and 18th are both ok for me, and the rest of you?
/me will be visiting my hometown (and a surprising amount of others on
this list:) Pittsburgh on the 25th..
Scott, let us know if either of those dates (11th or 18th of May) are
possible for you

--
Samy Kamkar Pezeshkian -- cp5 at LucidX.com
LucidX.com / code.LucidX.com / LA.pm.org