LA.pm: Re: ToorCon tomorrow

Arkadiy Sudarikov asudarikov at xceed.com
Thu Sep 27 17:47:07 CDT 2001

Yeah, here's the deal. I probably won't be able to attend ToorCon in all its
entirety. I don't have a place to stay, so I guess it all breaks down to
that... I am meeting Christy tomorrow night, and I am going to just chill
and ride my motorcycle on Sunday... Here's what I am saying-- I want to
swing by on Saturday, but I don't want to pay in that case... I am quite
uncertain how it all is going to work out for me, I want to see what I can
do cos I love ya all so much! Let's think now!

Cheepers Creepers,
Private Arkadiy