LA.pm: (?:Great|Next) Meeting

Scott Francis darkuncle at darkuncle.net
Mon Sep 10 02:04:24 CDT 2001

On Sat, Sep 08, 2001 at 11:29:18PM -0700, Samy Kamkar [CommPort5] pontificated:
> Also, for the next meeting we would like to have talks on Inline C,
> graphical toolkits, Oracle and system administration with perl.  If
> you're speaking for one of those (Brian, Robert, James, Scott - you are
> the ones that want to speak on them I believe), speak up and let me get
> a short description of the talk you'd like to do.

basically going to do a quick rundown of some useful stuff I've done in Perl
to help with sysadmin tasks over the past few years.

Nothing fancy.

--
Scott Francis                   darkuncle@ [home:] d a r k u n c l e . n e t
Systems/Network Manager          sfrancis@ [work:]         t o n o s . c o m