LA.pm: Toorcon

Samy Kamkar [CommPort5] CommPort5 at LucidX.com
Sun Sep 9 15:17:26 CDT 2001

Thanks again for all coming to the meeting, yesterday.  I'm working on
getting everything in place for the next to come.

Just to let everyone know, Toorcon is a security confrence in San Diego
that takes place on Sept. 28th-30th.  (Friday, the first day, isn't
anything interesting.  Just registration opens and the reception.)  The
cost is $50 and I recommend everyone to go :)  Unlike DefCon, it's not
just people looking for a party, but good talks and good people.

If we get a few more people to pre-reg with us, everyone gets $10 off
and everyone gets a free T-shirt.
So if you're interested in going, please tell us and we'll get some info
to you.

--
Samy Kamkar -- (877) 898-1424 -- CommPort5 at LucidX.com
LucidX.com / LA.pm.org