LA.pm: (?:Great|Next) Meeting

Samy Kamkar [CommPort5] CommPort5 at LucidX.com
Sun Sep 9 01:29:18 CDT 2001

We had a great meeting today (14 people [but no JPL people showed up!])
and some dinner afterwards with a few of us.
We should decide if the next meeting should be on October 6th or 13th
and it all depends on what you guys want.  So please email me or the
list with your request (both Saturdays).
Also, for the next meeting we would like to have talks on Inline C,
graphical toolkits, Oracle and system administration with perl.  If
you're speaking for one of those (Brian, Robert, James, Scott - you are
the ones that want to speak on them I believe), speak up and let me get
a short description of the talk you'd like to do.

Great seeing a lot of you and meeting some new people, too.  Talk to you
soon,
-Samy

--
Samy Kamkar -- (877) 898-1424 -- CommPort5 at LucidX.com
LucidX.com / pdump.org / LA.pm.org