LA.pm: Efficiency

Arkadiy Sudarikov asudarikov at xceed.com
Sat Oct 27 15:43:17 CDT 2001

Actually... I selected 8 thousand rows from... he he he, Hilton Online
Reservations History log. I think Hilton Hotel probably is going to have a
big-ass History log. So, uh, database is huge, and table is huge...
Unfortunately, I can't tell you right now the COUNT(*) FROM res_history or
how much space this Sybase instance occupies.