LA.pm: Nov. meeting

Samy Kamkar [CommPort5] CommPort5 at LucidX.com
Tue Oct 23 22:59:17 CDT 2001

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you all know the Nov. meeting is going
through the process right now of getting set :)
I'm just awaiting some confirmations on talks and it'll be set, but to
let everyone know, Duane will be hosting the meeting again at the Blur
in Venice.  Thanks Duane!

It's set for November 10th and will start at 4 PM (please try to show up
at that time because we will start the talks not too long after).
I will post details on the meeting and speakers on the page and mail the
list when everything is set.
See you all then!

--
Samy Kamkar -- (877) 898-1424 -- cp5 at LucidX.com
LucidX.com / LA.pm.org / pdump.org / code.LucidX.com