LA.pm: Quotes

Samy Kamkar [CommPort5] CommPort5 at LucidX.com
Wed Oct 17 20:46:40 CDT 2001

This probably isn't the best idea, but it's a way.  You can just store
both of them in variables and access them later (or call them directly
later with chr()), like this:
$dquote = chr(34);    #  "
$squote = chr(39);    #  '

--
Samy Kamkar -- (877) 898-1424 -- cp5 at LucidX.com
LucidX.com / LA.pm.org / pdump.org / code.LucidX.com