LA.pm: computer at tonight's meeting?

Samy Kamkar [CommPort5] CommPort5 at LucidX.com
Sat Oct 13 12:56:58 CDT 2001

Well I _just_ bought a laptop about a week ago and can bring that...it's
an old machine and has nothing but a default install of some version of
windows but I'm sure it will do.  There might be machines at the Blur
you could use but I'm not sure about that.
We also probably won't get any more people than we would at the last
meeting.
-Samy