LA.pm: Next meeting

Samy Kamkar [CommPort5] CommPort5 at LucidX.com
Tue May 15 00:47:16 CDT 2001

To Moe:
The meeting'll be in Hollywood, directions, date, etc is at
http://la.pm.org/meetings

To Douglas:
If SD == San Diego, it looks like their meeting is on the 16th [Wed.]
but ours is on Saturday...but if for some reason it is on Saturday I'd
go and hang out with Randal in SD [but I'm going to stick in LA :)],
just went down to SD a few weeks ago.  Maybe we'll have Randal come up
for a meeting here again [he came once a few months back to one of our
meetings].
If you mean a different SD please tell me :)

To all again, http://la.pm.org/meetings has all the info on the next
meeting [this saturday at 5pm, will last a few hours].
Any other questions, don't hesitate to email me

-Sam