LA.pm: Next meeting SET! [Saturday, May 19th]

Samy Kamkar [CommPort5] CommPort5 at LucidX.com
Sun May 6 23:05:26 CDT 2001

Thanks to Arkadiy for this, he recommended the Bourgeois Pig for the
next meeting and it's a cool little cafe so we'll have it there
[arkadiy++]

The Place: Bourgeois Pig
Address: 5931 Franklin Blvd., Hollywood 90028-5515 (Cross-roads:
Tamarind and N. Bronson)

Phone number: (323) 962-6366

Date: Saturday, May 19th
Time: You'll want to get there around 5 or 6 PM

Maps: http://maps.yahoo.com, Enter '5931 Franklin Blvd.' and 'Hollywood,
CA' :) or check http://la.pm.org/meetings/

The happenings: I'll be bringing 2 new books, Perl Debugged and Writing
CGI Applications with Perl.  We can also discuss Network Programming
with Perl, which I'll also bring along.
Also, *hint hint to Paul H.* we may discuss Slashcode and also about the
site and some extras for the site, such as CGI's I'll start writing (and
also hopefully can get some of you involved in!).
If anyone wants to add any topics, please just email them to the list
(list at la.pm.org) and we'll have plenty of time to discuss 'em.

As again, I hope to see all of you there and also the few new ones and
others I haven't seen yet.
Over and out,
-Sam

--
Samy Kamkar -- (877) 383-4980 -- CommPort5 at LucidX.com
LucidX.com / pdump.org / LA.pm.org