LA.pm: meetings, dns, shtuff, oh my

Samy Kamkar [CommPort5] CommPort5 at LucidX.com
Tue Mar 27 17:58:05 CST 2001

Some more information...
Peter J. is coming back to LA on the 3rd (I believe he's been in Panama
the whole time!) and we have a few confirmations for that weekend,
already (for Saturday, April 7th).  Moe should be able to help us out
with either a Starbucks or Barnes&Noble on Rosecrans and Aviation
Avenue.  Also, galaxy2 offered to help us out with an IHOP so hopefully
he can help arrange that after this meeting.

If you can, please email me if you think you'll be able to come to a
meeting on the 7th (it will start around 5 or 6pm), again, most likely
at a Starbucks or Barnes&Nobles.  I just want to have an estimate of how
many people are coming.

Thanks everyone,
-Sam

--
Samy Kamkar -- (877) 383-4980 -- CommPort5 at LucidX.com
LucidX.com / pdump.org / LA.pm.org