LA.pm: meetings, dns, shtuff, oh my

Samy Kamkar [CommPort5] CommPort5 at LucidX.com
Mon Mar 26 23:26:23 CST 2001

Well it's been a while, finally netsol fixed my dns and I had to resetup
some systems here (and got a new system so did some swapping of parts
and still waiting for some in the mail).  We should set up a meeting for
2 Saturday's from now (probably around 5 or 6 PM) although we need a
place to have it hosted.  IHOP was reccomended and would sound good but
we would need reservations if many people are coming and we can't always
get a good count of how many people will or will not show up.

If anyone specifically knows of a good place or is able to host one,
please get back to me.  Otherwise, in a few days I'll finalize something
at either a Starbucks or somewhere else for us to meet (Starbucks
doesn't sound too bad, actually).

Also, if anyone wishes to speak about anything (just something short,
something interesting) we can talk about it :)  If you can, tell me any
topics any of you are interested of talking about just so I can tell
others about it.

If anyone has any questions or anything, I'll be here.
See you all soon
+
--
Samy Kamkar -- (877) 383-4980 -- CommPort5 at LucidX.com
LucidX.com / pdump.org / LA.pm.org