LA.pm: next meeting, summer confrences, and other misc. info

Samy Kamkar [CommPort5] CommPort5 at LucidX.com
Sun Jun 3 18:52:25 CDT 2001

Hey, how is everyone doing?
I should be setting up a meeting for 2 or 3 weeks from now in
Hollywood.  Does anyone have any reccomendations of a place?

For all the people who plan on going to any confrences this summer (TPC,
YAPC, Defcon, Toorcon, etc.) we could have small get togethers there.
Personally, I'm going to defcon and toorcon and will try to make it to
TPC, also.  So if you're heading out to any of these confrences, send
something to the list and we can arrange something.

On a personal note, I just recieved my high school diploma and am out of
school for now :)  Just starting to look for a job now and hopefully it
can help not only me, but also LAPM

I'll talk to you all later
--
Samy Kamkar -- (877) 898-1424 -- CommPort5 at LucidX.com
LucidX.com / pdump.org / LA.pm.org