LA.pm: Trip to SD

Samy Kamkar [CommPort5] CommPort5 at LucidX.com
Tue Jul 17 12:07:02 CDT 2001

Ok, time to start talking about the trip to San Diego on the 28th.
/me just got back from defcon, time to get ready for the trip and
ToorCon
I'm speaking with a few other people about it but if anyone has any
recommendations or anything, please speak up

I'm thinking of grouping some people in SD already and also people still
there from TPC and going out for some food at different times to have
not so huge groups of people or anything, depending on if we know the
number or not.  Tell me what you all think...
-Sam

--
Samy Kamkar -- (877) 898-1424 -- CommPort5 at LucidX.com
LucidX.com / pdump.org / LA.pm.org