LA.pm: Actual meeting moved up, SD trip stays

Samy Kamkar [CommPort5] CommPort5 at LucidX.com
Wed Jul 4 00:59:08 CDT 2001

Just to let everyone know, I updated http://la.pm.org and the meetings
page.  I moved the actual meeting in Cafe Pop to August 4th (originally
scheduled for July 28th).  Now on the 28th, as you all know, we'll be
taking a trip to San Diego.
Anyone else interested in driving to SD with us, let me/the list know.
Also if anyone is interested in speaking about something at the next
meeting, please give me a topic and I'll add it under the discussion
section on the meetings page.
If you want to know the specifics of the meeting, check
http://la.pm.org/meetings/

--
Samy Kamkar -- (877) 898-1424 -- CommPort5 at LucidX.com
LucidX.com / pdump.org / LA.pm.org