LA.pm: Trip to San Diego

Samy Kamkar [CommPort5] CommPort5 at LucidX.com
Tue Jul 3 20:42:32 CDT 2001

Ok, so we're setting up a trip to San Diego on the 28th for those of you
who haven't heard...so far it looks like the people that are going to
drive over there:
me, Scott [darkuncle], Paul [push...he's been afraid of me lately ;],
Arkadiy, Philip (disordr, not sure if you're coming or not..), anyone
else up for it?
I'll be moving the meeting scheduled for the 28th at the cafe a week up
so it will be on August 4th

If anyone else wants to drive along just push an email through

--
Samy Kamkar -- (877) 898-1424 -- CommPort5 at LucidX.com
LucidX.com / pdump.org / LA.pm.org