LA.pm: Next meeting on July 28th

Samy Kamkar [CommPort5] CommPort5 at LucidX.com
Mon Jul 2 00:23:25 CDT 2001

Robert Spier wrote:

> Arkadiy and Ask have a good point about the July 28th..  Days are hard
> to find, but the day after TPC probably isn't the best.  I was
> thinking of driving down to SD for that weekend to see people at
> TPC. (I can't go to TPC for $$ and time reasons, but that weekend a
> lot of people will still be around.)
>
> Maybe a good "social event" would be a carpool down to SD to see
> people?
>
> -R (overwhelmed with moving.)

Going to SD wouldn't be a bad idea, actually...anyone who would be in LA
that weekend interested?  And the people that are already in SD will
just stay there, a nice LAPM in SD :)
Also, we may have an intertwined meeting between LAPM and JPLPM soon,
I'll get more on that info soon

-Sam