LA.pm: Re: Next meeting

Arkadiy Sudarikov asudarikov at xceed.com
Sun Jul 1 17:39:22 CDT 2001

Okay.

Is South Pasadena close to Old Town Pasadena?

This date is too close to dates of the Perl Conference 5.0 If I go, I am not
sure I'll be back in time.

On better news of a day, www.arkadiy.com is now owned by your very own,
hosted at Kung Fu Design. Thanks to Jolon and Paul! My new email is
arkadiy at arkadiy.com

Now, Defcon, anyone?

Buy, lease, rent, borrow or steal a motorcycle for July 12 through July 15,
cos we there will be a run for Las Vegas those days! So far, I am only one
riding... =o(

You would also like to see if you want to buy a gun, for the DCShoot, Defcon
event on shooting range. As I discovered on the road, you can try to get a
gun if you over 18 years of age.

Cheers,
Arkadiy