LA.pm: Technical Open House - Fiesta Friday!

Events at Metapa Inc, events at metapa.net
Mon Feb 12 18:06:10 CST 2001

Metapa - Technical Open House
Fiesta Friday
February 23, 2001 7:00 pm
at
Metapa, Inc.
4063 Redwood Ave.
Marina del Rey, CA 90066

Including presentations by:
Scott Yara, CEO Metapa, Inc.
Elmer Robles, Sr. Computer Scientist
“UML, Patterns, and Memes"

Come join us for an authentic fiesta, as we host an open house for qualified
technical talent,
who are seeking careers at an enthusiastic, fast paced, advanced technology,
infrastructure services company.
We are seeking talent in the following areas:

•OO / Unix Software Engineers               •Sales Engineers
•Network / Systems Engineers                •Development Manager
•Customer Service Engineers                  •Build Engineer
•Service Operations Engineers                •QA Engineers
•Software Release Engineer                    •Corporate Positions

If you would like to participate in the festivities, please RSVP to
events at metapa.net.
Be sure to bring your resume and any related materials. Dress is casual.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Visit our Website at www.metapa.net