LA.pm: LotR early showing!

Robert Spier rspier at pobox.com
Fri Dec 14 01:44:54 CST 2001

Burbank has a midnight showing too, and that should be within 15 miles.

But - go where it's most convenient.  I don't think a midnight showing
is for me, I want to enjoy the film - not fade in and out :)

http://movies.yahoo.com/showtimes/showtimes.html?z=91501&r=sim&m=&t=AMC%20Burbank%2014&a=&dt=5&s=tm&p=0