LA.pm: LotR premiere update

Scott Francis darkuncle at darkuncle.net
Wed Dec 5 01:25:49 CST 2001

On Tue, Dec 04, 2001 at 05:07:19PM -0800, ask at valueclick.com said:
> I'll be in Denmark by then (leaving the 14th). :)

going home? how cool! I hope you're coming back eventually ...

> > however, if it's as good as expected, I'm sure most of us will see it
> > several times ...
>
> heh...  you have different expectations than I. :)

what?! you don't think LotR will be an outstanding series of movies? heresy
... we'll see what you have to say after you've seen it. :)

--
Scott Francis                   darkuncle@ [home:] d a r k u n c l e . n e t
UNIX | IP networks | security | sysadmin | caffeine | BOFH | general geekery