LA.pm: LotR premiere update

Scott Francis darkuncle at darkuncle.net
Tue Dec 4 18:19:38 CST 2001

Got the date wrong, it's the 19th, not the 13th.

With that in mind, I just realized I am going home (missouri) on vacation and
leaving the 19th!! I WON'T BE HERE FOR THE PREMIERE! AIEEEEE

seriously considered pushing back my vacation ... half the fun of this movie
is going to be seeing it with friends.

however, if it's as good as expected, I'm sure most of us will see it several
times ...

*sigh*
--
Scott Francis                   darkuncle@ [home:] d a r k u n c l e . n e t
UNIX | IP networks | security | sysadmin | caffeine | BOFH | general geekery