LA.pm: meetings, dns, shtuff, oh my

Samy Kamkar [CommPort5] CommPort5 at LucidX.com
Tue Apr 24 17:38:44 CDT 2001

--

--

This thread is from the last meeting and it's over with! Get to the
'meetings, books, etc' thread :)

Hopefully I'll be doing a lot of work on the webpage soon (any web
people interested in helpin out, I'm not 'too' much of a web person as
you might be able to tell from the page, still have a lot of cgi and
stuff to add and make?).  Also, I'll be sponsor-hunting soon to see if
any companies are interested in sponsoring LAPM in any way.  Hopefully
we can find some, I'll start with that soon also

--
Samy Kamkar -- (877) 383-4980 -- CommPort5 at LucidX.com
LucidX.com / pdump.org / LA.pm.org