LA.pm: meetings, books, etc

Samy Kamkar [CommPort5] CommPort5 at LucidX.com
Mon Apr 23 18:40:28 CDT 2001

Ask Bjoern Hansen wrote:

> On Mon, 23 Apr 2001, Samy Kamkar [CommPort5] wrote:
>
> > I'll also be starting a 'jobs section' on the page so people can post
> > job offerings, resumes, find jobs, etc (like a mini-monster/guru.com).
> > Anyone interested on working on this project, also? :)
>
> jobs.perl.org should be ready Really Soon Now.

Yup, it used to be up a while ago also and I pointed people to it or
might have been somewhere else but I still continue getting emails about
it so it can't hurt to run maybe a little different one :)

--
Samy Kamkar -- (877) 383-4980 -- CommPort5 at LucidX.com
LucidX.com / pdump.org / LA.pm.org