LA.pm: Reminder: Meeting on Saturday

Samy Kamkar [CommPort5] CommPort5 at LucidX.com
Tue Apr 10 12:50:25 CDT 2001

Just reminding everyone about the meeting on Saturday, info can be found
at http://la.pm.org/ (more at the 'meetings' page).
We have a few new people so hopefully there will be a bunch of new faces
also :)

I'll be going to San Diego for the next few days so if you have any
questions email me today (Tuesday) so I can get back to you today before
I leave tomorrow.  And of course I'll be back for the meeting at
Starbucks

Over and out,
-Sam

--
Samy Kamkar -- (877) 383-4980 -- CommPort5 at LucidX.com
LucidX.com / pdump.org / LA.pm.org