LAPM Socail Set for this Saturday

Samy Kamkar [CommPort5] CommPort5 at LucidX.com
Wed Oct 4 03:29:56 CDT 2000

Hey everyone, we're going to have an LAPM 'social' this weekend at
Hooters :)
"Located off the 3rd Street Promenade and just 5 blocks from the Santa
Monica Pier" at 5 PM in Santa Monica on Saturday (the 7th, I believe).
Randal Schwartz will hopefully show up, too. He's in town because of
Perl University along with some others.  The page for Santa Monica
Hooters is http://dwp.bigplanet.com/heartlandwings/santamonica/ .  It
probably has some info if any of you need.  Any questions? Just remail
me or list at la.pm.org and I'll get back to you as soon as I can! :)
-Sam