Visiting LA.PM

Samy Kamkar [CommPort5] CommPort5 at LucidX.com
Tue Nov 7 20:14:51 CST 2000

Ahh, let's straighten this out :)
This Friday, the 10th, there will be the get-together at Santa Monica
with Robert, visiting from Philadelphia(PM), I believe.  All the
information on that was sent in my previous email.

I was just stating that there is a meeting being set up on Saturday, the
18th [which is completely seperate from this :)]

So all of you can ignore the 18th for now, I guess :)
Hope to see you all at Santa Monica on the 10th

--
Samy Kamkar -- (877)-383-4980 -- CommPort5 at LucidX.com
LucidX.com / LA.pm.org / LucidX.net