LAPM: visitor this week, let's show him a good time

Samy Kamkar [CommPort5] CommPort5 at LucidX.com
Tue Nov 7 01:12:43 CST 2000

Hey everybody, here's a little message I thought I should share with
everyone:

"Samy-
    Ignatz said I should talk to you about this..
    I'll be in LA next thursday and friday, and was hoping to meet up
with LA.pm, maybe see some of the city, or something like that.
    We've successfully done this a few times with people visiting phl,
so I figured I'd try it the other way.  :)
-R"

ignatz++ :)
So what do you all think?  Possibly 3rd Street Promenade or something?
I remailed him and told him I'll get a decision from you guys by
tomorrow (Tuesday) [hopefully] and we'll go from there...it will either
occur on Thursday or Friday.  If you're going to come, please email me
or the list [list at la.pm.org].

On a side note...'lapm.org is not available.'
Darn.  Time to talk to an ISP and see if it's possible to get :)

Thanks everyone!
--
Samy Kamkar -- (877)-383-4980 -- CommPort5 at LucidX.com
LucidX.com / LA.pm.org / LucidX.net