LA.pm: Second meeting date/place official!

Samy Kamkar [CommPort5] CommPort5 at LucidX.com
Mon Jul 17 07:47:33 CDT 2000

It's official, we now have a place for our next meeting!  On Saturday,
July 22nd, at 5 PM, we'll have a meeting at 6161 Santa Monica Blvd,
Suite 100 and "parking available on the street in Crack Alley, don't
wake up the bums" (special order from Conrad [ignatz]).  We should give
Conrad a BIG thanks for providing the place this time along with so much
more!  You will have to get buzzed in when you get there.  We may have a
few words from some people this time, hopefully, so hope to see you all
there.  We'll have pizza and drinks and stuff and 'admission (for food
[pizza], drinks, etc.)' will be $5.  Any extra money will be put into a
newly found treasury and used for any later events for LA.pm.  So this
Saturday, 5 PM...that's all folks, until next time.
-Sam