LA.pm: Logo(?: contest|s)

Samy Kamkar [CommPort5] CommPort5 at LucidX.com
Fri Jul 7 09:37:53 CDT 2000

Just a small reminder: meeting tomorrow at 5 PM.
This message is really for our web page (http://LA.pm.org).  I'm still
working on the page and need a few things.  For one thing we need links.
 I'll put all of your homepages up in the links section (unless you
don't want it there) but we also need other links.  Also, if you have
any programs you're proud of or not proud of (in perl, preferrably :)
send 'em over and I'll put those in the 'Programs' section.  Main thing
now is a logo :)  I'm making different ones and have gotten a few from
other people also.  I'm hoping that some of you are able to make nice
images and may want to help make a logo for LA.pm.org.  If you can,
that'd be great.  I'll post everything sent to me (or to the list) up at
http://LA.pm.org/logos/ and I'll include initals in the image name.
I'll put the few I have in there soon too.  You can consider this a
contest if you wish, but I'm also thinking of putting a different logo
up per page which would be neat.  Looking forward to seeing you all
tomorrow!  Comments, questions, logos? Thanks.
(Don't forget to put 'LA.pm: ' in front of all messages [until a filter
or something is setup], just so I know which 'HAPPY NEW YEAR' email is
important and which isn't.)

-Sam