LA.pm: great to hear it

Samy Kamkar [CommPort5] CommPort5 at LucidX.com
Mon Jul 3 11:36:01 CDT 2000

I'm also looking forward to meeting all of you (and meeting some of you
again.)  I updated the page today (I had it done yesterday but forgot I
was editing the backup :)  Also I just want to ask one thing, if we can
all put a 'LA.pm: ' in front of the subject when sending to the list
since we all get lots of email, and sometimes it's difficult to tell
which one to really look at, which to trash, etc..  Also, if anyone ever
wants to help with the page, or help with anything at all, please just
email me.  I can give all dedicated users access to the web page to
change it as they like or whatever :)  Can't wait to see you all,
-Sam

PS:  The directions and other information is on the page (LA.pm.org)