[Losangeles-pm-admins] Next meeting?

Pablo Velasquez pablo at paeli.com
Fri Jan 18 16:59:32 PST 2008

Jennifer,
I just sent an e-mail to the mailing list about the meeting jan 29. I'll
update the website tonight.

In terms of scale, I think we'll be there Saturday and Sunday. I'm not sure
about Friday. Last year we were there all day, from 9am till it closed around
6-7pm. I suspect this year will be the same.

-Pablo